Following Tarek Ziade, here is my "New Year's Python Meme 2012".
1. What’s the coolest Python application, framework or library you have discovered in 2011?
Pyramid. It's gonna be my top web development framwork for 2012.
Lamson. I've given up having my own mail server the last time I had to rebuild my server from scratch. Until then it was so complicated that it was'n worth it. With Lamson I'll give an other try.
2. What new programming technique did you learn in 2011?
Unit testing. I never knew how to do it right. The Global Day of Coderetreat 2011 in Toulouse were an helpful start.
3. What’s the name of the open source project you contributed the most in 2011? What did you do?
I haven't contributed any open source project. But I hope doing so in 2012.
4. What was the Python blog or website you read the most in 2011?
5. What are the three top things you want to learn in 2012?
Better unit testing.
A functionnal language.